Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where is the summer going?

Yikes!  My last post was May 31st and I was glowing at the sight of a full summer ahead of me!  What happened, whew...now it's July!  I guess it's true, time flies when you're having fun.   We have filled our days with swimming, fun with friends and family, Vacation Bible School, art camp, summer football workouts, a great beach trip and several trips to the lake.  I LOVE summertime!!

Here are a few pics of our summer so far....
Fun with friends at VBS.


Lake fun!

on the boat

about to take a nap on the boat

Britt had a great time at art camp.

Riding the waves at the beach.

my little mermaid

Allie loved everything about the beach!

Fun and food at Lulu's

My three favorite babies!

cartwheels on the beach

art time!

sprinkler fun

beach fun

Reed playing frisbee on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment