1. Where else can you go to work and be told that you are beautiful and loved at least 5 times a day?
2. Whenever you dance, 5 year old think you are cool!
3. A band-aid or bag of ice solves most ailments.
4. There are always laughs.....a million a day.....one day last year, a student across the hall walked in to the room one morning and exclaimed, "Okay, who was in my dream last night!!?"
5. Five year olds still believe they can do anything you believe they can.
6. It's easy to think you're a comedian when your audience is 5.
7. The world through the eyes of a 5 year old is an full of wonder and awe.
8. I doubt many people work with a room full of people who consider it a prize to get to sit by you. I do!
9. Children are resilient and forgiving and loving and are peace-makers by nature.
10. I have a great excuse to sing silly songs, read great books and go to recess EVERY day!
I could go on and on. I work at an awesome school with fabulous parental support, surrounded by loving, dedicated teachers. I'm blessed to begin another year doing what I love! Everyone should be so lucky! Happy new school year to all of the kids and teachers out there who will soon begin a new year of learning!