1. A great birthday full of laughs with my family.
2. The sweetest niece in the world.
3. My awesome church family and great friends.
4. Photography....learning and having fun capturing our lives on film.
5. A husband who loves me and our family ....and always puts us first.
6. The two most wonderful children God could have blessed me with! Thankful for them every minute of every day!!
7. Sweet puppies!
8. Laughter!! Lots and lots of laughter!
This list was obviously in no particular order....just feeling happy and feeling very thankful!! Hoping all of you out there are feeling happy and thankful too!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
I love the start of something new! And, now that all of the fun of the holidays are behind us, it's time to start a fresh. I was reading over my last post, the list of things I was thankful for in 2010, and noticed not one thing was a material possession. I am going to keep that in the front of my mind this year when I think I really "need" something. I'm starting a couple of new projects that I'm really excited about. I'm sure I'll be writing about them soon!
Happy New Year!!