Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a great start to the New Year!!  2011 is going to be a great year!  Last night we rang in the new year with some of our family.....good food and drink, football on TV, hats, noise makers...all the makings of a fun time!  Today, we went to Sandy, Will and Alex's house to cheer on the Alabama Crimson Tide.  It was a great game and a great day.   Roll Tide!

I love the start of something new!  And, now that all of the fun of the holidays are behind us, it's time to start a fresh.  I was reading over my last post, the list of things I was thankful for in 2010, and noticed not one thing was a material possession.   I am going to keep that in the front of my mind this year when I think I really "need" something.   I'm starting a couple of new projects that I'm really excited about.  I'm sure I'll be writing about them soon!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment