Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Making Progress....

Thank goodness that my hard work (at teaching Reed to work hard:) is paying off.  It is almost midterm and he has straight As.  He has worked hard, done everything we asked of him and more.  He is helping out around here without me having to ask him and he hasn't tried to get out of his sentence one time.  He is such a good boy and I hope that he is learning a lot about responsibility and work ethic.  It's only been a few weeks, but we are in this for the long haul!

Brittney has come so far also.  She has always struggled so much academically.  But it is understandable with her history.  She is such a hard worker though.  She really cares and wants to do well.  Her math has improved and she is starting to get the hang of multiplication and her reading is really coming along.  She has discovered Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew books and loves them.  We have been purchasing them on the Nook and she really enjoys them.  I love to see her enjoy school and love to learn.  I'm so proud of her!

I'm so grateful for both of my babies!  It's a love like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment