Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card Offer from Shutterfly

I have been loving Magic 96 this week and humming Christmas tunes, buying new decorations, thinking of great gifts to purchase....it IS the most wonderful time of the year.  I love every minute of this season!  Now, Shutterfly has made it even better!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas Cards to bloggers.  This is an awesome offer!  I have purchased my Christmas cards from Shutterfly for the last 6 years and love them!   It is so easy to use photos to create a personal, adorable card.  They have every style imaginable and I am always so pleased with the quality.  I LOVE Christmas cards and don't mind spending money on them, but how awesome is it to get them free!  I usually order 75, so this will save me a considerable amount.   Check it out and take advantage!

The only problem now is choosing from all of the great designs!  These are two of my many favorites.










































So many cute cards!!  And, while your at it, check out their awesome products you can create with your favorite photos.  I have created personalized photo mugs, mouse pads, photobooks, etc.  These make awesome gifts for grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment