Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To blog or not to blog???

I started this blog last December after much indecision. I can be both a private person and an open book...but, it's something about putting it all out there for anyone to see. And then I think...who would want to read it anyway? But, writing is therapeutic for me. So, the reason I decided to just "do it" was for the same reason that I read other blogs. It has helped me tremendously to follow the stories of other families on similar paths. I only have a couple of close friends who know exactly what is involved with the journey to adopt....although I am sure all of my friends are rolling their eyes if they are reading this thinking..."oh yes we do, you talk about it all the time!" I do appreciate their support and prayers and for always listening to me! But, I have found so much comfort in the blogs of complete strangers. I can identify with their worries, their hopes, their struggles, their frustrations and their joys. So, I am going to try to get this going so that I can hopefully be that support for any readers who may be out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment